1) This problem makes me feel depressed. I do not want to talk about it. 2) The man asked for the directions. He stopped me on the street. 3) The restaurant is very romantic. We ate our dinner there. 4) The students were late to the class. I was waiting for them. 5) I have to call a man. I accidentally picked up his umbrella after the meeting. 6) The doctor was very gentle and kind. He examined the sick child.7) She did not have any reasons. Why did she leave her husband? 8) Mark Twain is an author. You like his book best. 9) The girl has trouble climbing the stairs. Her leg is in a cast. 10) The boy told a joke. I did not laugh at it. ​

1) This problem makes me feel depressed. I do not want to talk about it.
2) The man asked for the directions. He stopped me on the street.
3) The restaurant is very romantic. We ate our dinner there.
4) The students were late to the class. I was waiting for them.
5) I have to call a man. I accidentally picked up his umbrella after the meeting. 6) The doctor was very gentle and kind. He examined the sick child.
7) She did not have any reasons. Why did she leave her husband?
8) Mark Twain is an author. You like his book best.
9) The girl has trouble climbing the stairs. Her leg is in a cast.
10) The boy told a joke. I did not laugh at it. ​

Jawaban:

Here are my responses to these statements:

1) I understand. Let's change the subject to something more positive.

2) I hope you were able to provide clear directions to help the man get to where he needed to go.

3) It's nice to spend time with loved ones in an atmospheric setting.

4) It was inconsiderate of the students to be late without informing you. I'm sure you did your best to help them catch up on what they missed.

5) It was thoughtful of you to take his umbrella so he doesn't lose it. Make sure to return it at your earliest convenience.

6) It's reassuring to know the doctor took good care of the sick child with compassion. Their well-being is most important.

7) Without more context, it's difficult to say why she made that decision. The reasons behind people's actions are often complex.

8) Mark Twain was indeed a renowned author. What did you particularly enjoy about his book?

9) I hope her leg heals quickly so she can resume normal activities again without discomfort.

10) Not all humor appeals to everyone. The important thing is your friend seemed to enjoy sharing something that made him smile.