Letter 1:Dear Andrea,in apple, an extremely easy lob, an interesting film, an old man, an Umumallowing letters out loudUnlike you, I must be forgettuI never thought I would let something as important to me as your birthday slip byke you, I must be forgetful. I hope that you had a pleasant day filled with enjoymentand delight. My only thought for this is that I will have many more opportunities in thefuture to help you celebrate your special days.I would like to take you to lunch when you have a free afternoon to make up formy mistake. Call me with a time and a place you would like to goSincerely,MetligaLetter 2Dear Doddy, Rita, and Amy,I write this letter with some difficulty, but I think it is important. I saw Elsa and herbrother Rudi in the grocery store yesterday.I think it is the time to demonstrate how strong our friendship is. I would like togather together a small group of friends to visit her at home. We can make arrangementswit Rudi regarding the time and bring some treats.I hope we can try to put something together for next week. I will be in touch soon.Sincerely,NinaLetter 3To the Members of the Surabaya Photography Society, Room of the Public LibraryNEW MEETING : Meeting date is Friday March 20th, 2017 at 6.30 p.m. at the SampoernaMuseumThere should be lots of good information offered and we are looking forward to seeingeveryone there.Sincerely,WiellamComplete the table with the information you get from the letter above !No. Features letter1 letter2 letter31.The sender2.the addressee3.the purpose or general ideas4.the details5.the special terms used6.the tenses used​

Letter 1:
Dear Andrea,
in apple, an extremely easy lob, an interesting film, an old man, an Umum
allowing letters out loud
Unlike you, I must be forgettu
I never thought I would let something as important to me as your birthday slip by
ke you, I must be forgetful. I hope that you had a pleasant day filled with enjoyment
and delight. My only thought for this is that I will have many more opportunities in the
future to help you celebrate your special days.
I would like to take you to lunch when you have a free afternoon to make up for
my mistake. Call me with a time and a place you would like to go

Sincerely,
Metliga

Letter 2
Dear Doddy, Rita, and Amy,
I write this letter with some difficulty, but I think it is important. I saw Elsa and her
brother Rudi in the grocery store yesterday.
I think it is the time to demonstrate how strong our friendship is. I would like to
gather together a small group of friends to visit her at home. We can make arrangements
wit Rudi regarding the time and bring some treats.
I hope we can try to put something together for next week. I will be in touch soon.
Sincerely,
Nina

Letter 3
To the Members of the Surabaya Photography Society, Room of the Public Library
NEW MEETING : Meeting date is Friday March 20th, 2017 at 6.30 p.m. at the Sampoerna
Museum
There should be lots of good information offered and we are looking forward to seeing
everyone there.

Sincerely,
Wiellam

Complete the table with the information you get from the letter above !

No. Features letter1 letter2 letter3
1.The sender
2.the addressee
3.the purpose or general ideas
4.the details
5.the special terms used
6.the tenses used​

Jawaban:

Complete the table with the information you get from the letter above!

No. Features letter1 letter2 letter3

1. The sender Metliga Nina Wiellam

2. The addressee Andrea Doddy, Rita, and Amy Members of the Surabaya Photography Society

3. The purpose or general ideas Apologizing for forgetting Andrea's birthday and suggesting a lunch outing Gathering friends to visit Elsa at home Announcing a new meeting for the Surabaya Photography Society

4. The details Forgetting Andrea's birthday, wanting to make it up by taking her to lunch Saw Elsa and Rudi at the grocery store, wants to gather friends to visit them at home Meeting date, time, and location

5. The special terms used None None None

6. The tenses used Present tense, past tense Present tense, past tense Present tense, future tense.